Are you curious about what it took to get Holistic Wellness off the ground? Tune in as I share what went on behind the scenes and how I’ve grown my business to what it is today.
You can find all the info and links about this episode at https://holisticwellness.ca/episode120.
Click here to listen on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify:
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why I decided to go to nutrition school
- The challenge of getting clients
- Finding my niche
- The benefits I got from working in a health food store and working as a sales rep
- Getting into social media
- Creating my own program
- The beginning phases of Holistic Wellness
- Getting clear on what I needed to offer and how long I needed to coach and support women
- Growing and scaling my business
- Diving into podcasting
- Writing my book
- Business cards are not the best way to get business. Handing one out to somebody in the hopes that they’re going to follow up with you is not the ideal way to go. It’s your responsibility to follow up with those prospects and not the other way around.
- You need somebody you can talk to, someone who can take an overview of your business, look at the things you’re doing, and give you direction.
- Growing your business is a lot about listening to your audience, listening to your community, and finding what they really want and what they’re struggling with.
- It’s important that you are an integrity yourself. This will attract people to you.
- Be clear on what you want from life, on what you want in a career, and show up for yourself.
- Hire a coach to help you.
- Find your niche.
“That human one-to-one connection and that one-to-one coaching really help you to skyrocket and get so much faster results than anything else.”
“The universe did for me what I couldn’t do for myself.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re looking to dive into more of the business world, entrepreneurship, and online marketing, feel free to check out my other Instagram account, @samantha_gladish.
I also have my Holistic Business Collective Facebook Group where we offer amazing free training sessions. If you’re not there yet and you feel that it’s a fit you, don’t hesitate to join us!
Don’t forget to connect with me over on Instagram, @holisticwellnessfoodie. Let me know if there’s anything you’d love for me to expand on. It would also mean so much if you would leave us a rating or a review at any podcast platform that you’re listening to us on.
Links to things I talk about in the show:
- Check out CANPREV products across Canadian Health Food Stores and online at Natures-Source.ca – I personally LOVE their MYCO10 and Collagen powder. They are great to add to smoothies and elixirs.
Where you can find me:
How you can work with me: