- This Digital Thick Glass Weighing Scale measures weight both in kilograms (KG) and in pounds (Lbs.) and equipped with high precision strain gauges and load cell sensors that ensure accurate reading every time.
- The thick glass of this weighing machine is virtually unbreakable with normal use (for human weight up to 330 lbs) that ensures long lasting and also gives it an attractive look.
- Another smart feature about this digital weighing scale is its auto power : on and auto shut:off.
- The machine has a large digital LCD that makes reading easy and convenient.
- Display Type : LED
- Color : Random
- Material : Tempered glass
- Power Supply: Battery( Included )
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V (7#Lithium)
- Capacity : 180kg
- Graduation : 100g
- Weight mode : Weighing automatic
- Automatic zero resetting
- Automatic switch off
- Unit : Kg/Ib
- Indication : Weight Overload
- Symbol Lo boot low voltage detection, low voltage Hint of out: o-Ld.
- Dimension: 28 x 2.5 x 28 cm ( 11 x 11 Inch)
- How to weight
Remove the insulation firm, put the scale on a hard and flat surface (avoid carpet of soft surface) wait, 2 seconds before weighing.
Set up unit prior to use, unit cannot be converted when weight
Stand on the scale in balance, you can read the result automatically when the weight is set after 3 seconds and automatically switch off after 8 seconds.
Before putting the scale in the flat and hard surface, the scale is automatically switch off, you must weight automatically first.
Size : 11 x 11 Inch / 28 x 28 cm || Capacity : 180 Kg ( max ) , Accuracy
Material : Heavy Toughened Glass || Note : Color and Cartoon Design will be sent different || Do not have water stains on the place or wash with water.
When unused the scale should be left unloaded to avoid over assumption of power and failure of work.
Try to stand in the middle place to avoid slip Stand on the scale in good balance to avoid failure of lock and incorrect illustration || For accurate measuring please keep weighing scale on flat surface and wait for 5 sec then place your feet in center of weighing scale.